Sunday, May 24, 2009

jewels

Why mining for diamonds? Good question. You are very astute.

As I step out into this new venture, I believe that I will have the opportunity to discover beautiful and rare jewels in unexpected places. Yes, I believe that I will become the next billionaire. How you ask?

Well, I am going to to Africa where 50% of the worlds diamonds come from.....so I am sure I will encounter a lot of diamonds.

Also, I believe that I am called to discover and uncover the treasures that have been placed inside of people but may be buried underneath hurt, abuse, and lies. Armed with the truth, light, and love, I plan on going on the offense and recovering these gems. I am sure that I will find rubies, emeralds, and pearls along with many diamonds.

As I speak of in my profile, I am avidly interested in loving people until they melt. I am very excited for the opportunity to go over to South Africa to learn a new language of love in a culture very distinct from my own. I hope to be marked and changed by the beauty and the difference of lifestyle and thinking. I hope to learn, to grow deep with the people of Africa, and to find myself more and more.

I believe that I will. I believe that it is possible that my life can be changed and that other lives can be changed as well as I follow the leading, as I let my heart be drawn into love, and as I let go and let myself and others be free.

Thank you so much for your prayers, support, and encouragement as I step out into a new adventure and challenge! Come along for the ride as I blog, post pictures, and tell stories about the people who I meet and the experiences that surprise, change, and inspire me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93p8S4VTUvQ

Watch this amazing Utube video about jewels appearing from heaven in this church! What an amazing miracle!

More to come on the other side of the world!