Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My journey to seeing cancer free

After many years of establishing The Green Umbrella, I have been through different seasons of growth and expansion.  I have also been through seasons of discouragement, disillusionment, and even despair. 

However, I learned something valuable during every season of my business.  There is nothing like real world business experience to guide you into a place of wisdom and precision in execution. 

I remember vividly a season where I became very passive with my business.  I lost a lot of confidence after presenting to a big crowd at a chiropractors office and not executing the meeting well.  After the meeting, I had only 1 new client sign up to work with me.  I became so disappointed and discouraged.  It demotivated me and stole all my creative energy as I thought through what I could have done differently. 

I felt alone, isolated, and misunderstood.  How could I make my voice heard and the passion of my heart understood?  I felt like my business was beyond repair. 

The death of my friend after a long battle of cancer shook me out of my pity party.  A new and different wave of grieving overtook my heart.  This grieving seemed more productive because it wasn’t about my small business and financial challenges, it was about a larger issue in our culture. 

My friend represented a large population in America of people who were diagnosed with a disease that many deem incurable, insurmountable, and most definitely a sentence of death.  When I discovered that over 1,500 Americans were dying of cancer every single day, I knew that I needed to be a part of the solution.  This is the same as 3 normal size airplanes crashing every day and killing everyone aboard.  

I began to throw myself into research about alternative methods to supporting a client with cancer nutritionally.  My despair turned into hope.  I learned and started to view cancer in a very different light.  It wasn’t a hopeless diagnosis, there were many brilliant scientists and doctors to stand on the shoulders of and to offer a beacon of light in a diagnosis of cancer. 

My sorrow and grieving slowly moved into a passionate, renewed purpose of helping people who have no hope.  I started working with more complicated cases with confidence and started to watch as my business evolved and transformed into something new and something I was able to fully engage my mind, heart, and passion to creating. 

After finding great success with difficult cases of autism, cancer, and autoimmune conditions, my passions directed towards training others to move through the challenges and to find the pathway to success as a holistic practitioner.  The Green Umbrella Professional Training Program was birthed in 2014.    

There are many business courses and opportunities to grow as an NTP.  What makes The Green Umbrella distinct? 

This is not your average business course with strategies and step by step financial plans or marketing strategies.  This is about YOU.  What is holding you back from living the life of your dreams?  What is hindering you from confidently and boldly pursuing your life vision? 

After 15 years of working in many different modalities in the healing realm including counseling, pastoral ministry, and Nutritional Therapy, I have put together a clinical application and business course designed to challenge you to grow into the practitioner that exudes healing and great expectations for clients and business ventures. 

In The Green Umbrella Professional Training Course, we explore subconscious doubts and fears that sabotage your efforts as a practitioner.  We guide you in building a strong, confident internal prototype to set yourself up for success as you step by step implement your external prototype of your business. 

I guide you through understanding clinical knowledge in more complicated client cases including autism, digestive disorders, leaky gut, depression, cancer, autoimmune disease, thyroid conditions, and more!  I share with you my most valuable protocols and clinical tools that will help your clients gain the success in their health that you are desiring as a practitioner. 

As your clinical success improves and your internal business confidence, savvy, and vision expands, you will start feeling motivated and inspired to take action and become proactive in the areas where you have been feeling stuck or passive. 

Here are some examples of clients that I have helped and clients that you will begin to gain confidence in helping as well:  

Unbelievable

"In the past, I had a diagnosis of prostate cancer and had my prostate removed.  More recently, I had my PSA tested in March of this year and found out that it had jumped dramatically in 4 months to 134.  Through the supplements that Megan established, dietary changes, prayer surrounding emotional and spiritual roots to disease, after 2 years my PSA score dropped to 1.33.  Unbelievable." ~ Randy 


We have our Carter back

"Before the diagnosis of autism, one of the main ways that we felt we 'lost' Carter was in his regression of communication.  Carter had previously been calling me mama, saying zebra and triangle, and playing with his red rocket ship.  We knew something was terribly wrong when he started to regress in communication and 'checked out' when his sister and I talked.  Meg's wealth of nutritional knowledge helped us regain hope and to begin seeing immediate behavioral results as we implemented the plan.  We saw many great changes including starting to hug/cuddle again, crying when hurt instead of not noticing the pain, playing imaginative play again.  And the best improvement was the day he started talking again!  The day he said a word I recognized (instead of a shriek or a babble), I repeated the word back and his face just LIT UP!  I cried with relief.  We are thrilled to have our Carter back!"  ~Crista, Carter, Chad, and Emma

Testimonials of trainees who benefited greatly from The Green Umbrella Professional Training Program:


"The Green Umbrella Professional Training Program is an invaluable program that not only helped develop me as a young professional, but also gave me tools to grow beyond what I thought was possible.  In this 5-month program, I went from a small home-based practice with inconsistent client base, to an in-house NTP for a gym of well over 500 members and a consistent influx of clientele.  My business has grown 10X the size in a short 5-months and I am now leaving my part-time job to do Nutritional Therapy full-time.  Meg's mentorship helped me to realize that the only thing stopping me from reaching my dreams is myself, and she gave me the tools to overcome the internal battle so that I would be thriving, inside and out." (Elise Hawkins)

Contact me today to join The Green Umbrella Professional Training Program that is starting January 2017!  http://www.yourgreenumbrella.com/course.php

Inbox me to set up a free 20 minute consult to talk about how I can help you with your business and clinical practice!